This has been a huge year for Evolve Digital Labs, and we have a lot to be thankful for. We’ve added some stellar talent to the team and have worked with wonderful clients. We upgraded our website to be more aesthetically pleasing, easier to navigate, and more capable of hosting resources for our visitors. Finally, we moved shop from Downtown St. Louis to beautiful, eclectic, sometimes weird Maplewood. Our neighbors, The Rampant (who work literally across the street), have been welcoming and hilarious. They introduced us to the Chamber of Commerce here in Maplewood and now we’re proud members.
So Team Evolve, what are you guys thankful for?
Life and all of the wonderful experiences it entails.
I am thankful for:
- Car Insurance
- New additions to the Evolve team
- New additions to my family – aka my sister’s soon-to-be-born baby girl.
- Modern medicine – a.) because i tend to get sick quite often and would be lost without it and b.) a family member had a big scare but is now healed because technology is amazing.
- A job where I can constantly be challenged and learning new things.
Alright, I’m going to break this down:
- Family and Friends – One in the same for me. I don’t know what I’d do without my family and closest friends.
- My girlfriend – I’m so excited to have someone to share the holidays with this year.
- Turkey – Seriously, vegans/vegetarians don’t know what they are missing.
- Movie Screener season – As a voting member in the St. Louis FIlm Critics Association, I get some great movies at the end of every year to view.
- My camera – I can only hope I continue to grow as a photographer.
- My job – The opportunity to grow as a professional in an emerging industry, all while knocking back some quality beer mixed with all kinds of music.
Skinny jeans, Vince (my dog – pictured above), a job I super dig, keyboard shortcuts, outer space, supportive family, immediate access to knowledge, maybe also Lana Del Rey.
My dog, beer, family and friends, team Evolve and having a job where I can listen to Kanye regularly…oh yeah, and my husband. But I suppose, seriously, I am thankful for having a lot of happiness in my life.
Mashed potatoes & gravy and intelligent clients.
I am thankful for the ability, opportunity and health to essentially be and do anything I focus on… And for bartenders that know how to make a good Old Fashioned.
Thanks for reading and being awesome. From all of us at Evolve, have a Happy Thanksgiving!